To exit the download mode on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 press and hold Volume Down and Power until your phone restarts. Copyright © Best full guides for upgrade firmware all devices – 2023. Always backup the existing firmware before flashing any other firmware. We (Leakite) will not take responsibility if you destroy your phone. There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Qualcomm Driver and ADB Driver. The Qualcomm Driver is compatible with all the Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer.
- When you update an Android Smartphone, you see the usual installation process, then the phone restarts, and it looks like the update is complete, but it isn’t.
- Black Shark aims to provide an unmatched and unique gaming experience and builds the best gaming world with global gamers.
- It felt like my phone was also a game controller and it was something that’s way better than air triggers that had no actuation and clickiness.
- Even using the standard 67W charger, you’ll charge to 100% in less than 25 minutes.
- It’s also just as smooth when scrolling through Instagram, using the camera and just about anything else, as you might expect.
We’ve seen this placement before, with phones like the recently reviewed Motorola G Stylus (2022) choosing the physical biometric sensor over the in-display, ultrasonic ones. The benefit of the side-mounted sensor is how easy it is to unlock with your right thumb. But if you’re a left-handed user, you’ll have to stretch your left index finger a little more to get a complete, working scan. Black Shark’s latest entry, as Gen Z would say, is “built different.” The Black Shark 4 Pro looks and feels more like a traditional smartphone than it does a gaming one. Its once jarring and riveting roots have morphed into a more polished and virtuosic approach. Yet, beneath the waters of that calm façade is a device that is ever so capable of chomping through a sea of competing gaming phones.
Coming to cameras, it has a 64 MP rear camera and a 20 MP front camera for selfies. There is a fingerprint sensor present on the Black Shark 4 Pro as well, along with a magnetic field sensor (compass), gyroscope sensor, proximity sensor and accelerometer sensor. It is a dual SIM smartphone with support for 5G, 4G LTE, USB OTG, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS too. Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
- It is especially the coating at the here back of the Black Shark 5 Pro that I really like.
- We have shared the official USB Driver for Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
- If you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out.
However, dynamic refresh-rate adjustment doesn’t seem to be present, presumably due to the lack of a MEMC chip. The devices also come with two pop-up mechanical shoulder buttons that can be remapped to perform other tasks. Both smartphones draw power from a 4,500mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging. Black Shark claims that it is possible to charge the battery completely in fifteen minutes. According to Weibo blogger Digital Chat Station, the new Snapdragon 888, codenamed “Emperor” is ready to be launched, and is said to have a design with fast charging performance. The Black Shark 4 and other gaming phones will have 1080p screens with refresh rates of 144Hz or higher and has a significant upgrade in heat dissipation. Black Shark 4 Pro upgrades the sandwich liquid cooling system, guaranteeing a stable performance all the time.